Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Problems installing NET’s SmartSIP – Make sure you’re using the right package

The SmartSIP blog posts are a bit out of sync as I’ve posted a troubleshooting one earlier last week but so sorry about the ordering.

Problem

Went ahead through the install from a package I received but got stuck at the activation wizard’s Loading data status forever:

image

What I ended up doing was reach out to NET’s engineer for assistance and once the engineer saw the screen noted below, he immediately told me that we should try another build instead because this isn’t the right one:

Customer Registration:

image

The version that I later received has this window for the Customer Registration:

image

Once I used the second installation package I received, I was no longer stuck at the status I mentioned above:

image

I hope this helps someone out there that may encounter the same problem.

No comments: