Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Launching Citrix XenDesktop 7.x StoreFront Receiver Web website throws the error: “Cannot complete your request.”

Problem

You attempt to access the Citrix XenDesktop 7.x StoreFront Receiver Web website directly but receive the following error:

Cannot complete your request

Log On

image

Solution

One of the reasons why you would receive this error is if you have a mismatch between your Citrix StoreFront’s Base URL and the URL you are accessing the website with your browser:

image

Note that the Base URL configured in the StoreFront is http://zencont01srv/ while the browser URL used to access the website was http://zenstore01.srv.  To correct the problem, change the base URL to match the URL you are using to access the website in the browser.

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

nice blog dear friend
wishes for long time blogging

I'm new to citrix
please can u upload posts about citrix cloud platform & cloud portal/bridge

thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Although I know that incorrect base url can cause this issue, but at the time of my issue, I did not check carefully. After reading your post, I decided to recheck my base url and found that two characters are swapped and changing this fixed my issue.

Thanks...

Unknown said...

Nice one. Thanks Mate for the useful blog...

Anonymous said...

I would also like you all to know that this issue can also come up when SQL database connection has exceeded its limits.