Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2024

My last post on Blogspot


This will be my last post on Blogspot after writing my first blog post here on July 5, 2010. The last 14 years has been quite the journey for me in terms of professional development and I've enjoyed every second of being able to share what I've learned with the world. 

While I may not have won any awards with this personal blog, I've received many appreciations through LinkedIn messages and comments, and I want to thank everyone who has found my posts helpful for their learning or troubleshooting efforts. 

My blogging will not stop here but rather transition to a different platform, which I am close to finalizing for a launch in the next few days.

Thanks to all the 10,550,632 page views I've received and stay tuned for my new blog in the following days.

Update - May 15, 2024

Please visit my new blog at the following URL: https://blog.terenceluk.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Terence for your ongoing sharing and contributions to the industry. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you. All the best!