Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

UNIS LUMIN partners with Wakefield Canada to implement new data centre with Cisco UCS

Watching this video gives me a great sense of satisfaction knowing that I was a part the first Cisco UCS SMT project in Canada.

Many thanks goes to my datacenter practice lead Greg Walker who gave me the opportunity to design and implement the UCS infrastructure, Kyle Moxam for designing and implementing the NetApp SAN storage solution, Dan Johnson for his network design and implementation, Colin Symington for this great opportunity, Kathleen D’Sylva for her project management and all of Wakefield Canada’s team for becoming one of the adopters of this fantastic solution from Cisco, VMware and NetApp.  I had a blast working on this project and look forward to working with Wakefield for their UC strategy.

No comments: